“The Painting” tends to yank out emotions long ago suppressed by older individuals and incite conversations and deep thoughts long after the cover has been closed. To assist in engaging in discussion whether book clubs, youth groups or even bible studies, the author has put together an extensive list of thought-provoking questions to keep the conversation active.
Feel free to print out the PDF and work it into your groups any way you see fit. To download this free PDF, please visit the authors website: KathleensBooks and locate the Blue Free Purchase button under the video.
- What was the significance of the inchworm scene? Explain how the situation made Gerald reflect attributes of God.
- What biblical location is the painting most closely related to?
- List a few things Tiffany did to show Gerald friendship? How can you work some of those tasks into your own life?
- What was it that Gerald wanted most from the viewers of his painting? How is that similar to God’s desires?
- When Gerald doused the flames with the bucket of water, what Bible story did this symbolize?