I just wanted to share this, I was just nominated for the Shine On Award at jemsbooks.wordpress.com
Apparently I did or am doing something right. The rules require me to display the award on my blog, link back, state 7 things about myself, nominate other bloggers and notify them.
Since I just started blogging, I don’t know many other bloggers but I can write 7 things about myself.
1. I love to write!
2. I love to rhyme.
3. I love sharing my stories with children and seeing the smiles on their faces.
4. I love teaching children new things and watching that proverbial light bulb go on.
5. I love creating custom website designs, creating flash animations and video editing and helping small businesses make a web presence. (My day job)
6. I live in the country with my husband and four dogs (my children with paws).
7. I love my church and church family. (Probably should have been higher on the list since it was their love that encouraged me to follow my dreams. Sorry!)
Thank you everyone for your support. (Hamilton Troll appreciates it too!)
Congrats on your award nomination!
It’s always an honor to be acknowledge by the word press community.
Cheers and continued success.