- I’ll do it tomorrow.
- The day just isn’t long enough.
- I don’t feel like it today.
- I’m too busy.
- It can wait.
We’ve all said it. We’ve all done it. We all are guilty of it.
But instead of accepting it as fact and laughing about it as if it is perfectly okay to do or say or feel, lets attempt to do it today!
- Find the time.
- Take a break.
- Get to it now.
If you don’t it’ll get delayed over and over again until it has to be done in a rush or given up entirely. If you want to write, find ten minutes (forget about that hour a day thing). If it’s a job you just don’t want to do, suck it up and get it started at least.
I’ll be willing to bet, that if we at least attempt to pull a percent out of tomorrow and bring it into today,
- we’ll find a newfound pride in ourselves,
- we’ll feel more productive,
- we’ll feel less stressed that another day didn’t go by without starting that project, that our list decreased in tasks instead of increased…
And if I’m wrong, well, you’ll probably sleep better tonight because you are more tired than you would have been and that goes to help a whole slew of people in the sleep deprivation category.