- I know that when I respond to a one question email with a three paragraph answer; I write too much.
- I’ve learned that when I create content for a website, bullet points are better than paragraphs.
- I believe that most people don’t read that much, they skim the details and scan for the answer.
- It’s a proven fact that the reason twitter is so popular is the 140 character limit.
But I have to say, that is absolutely impossible for me – an author – a writer – to do. Maybe I’m too eager to answer questions. Maybe I give too much information when I do. But that is who I am. I’m an open book hoping you’ll open MY books.
While there is plenty more I could write about this subject, I won’t. At least not this time.
- I’ve already written too much as it is.